Saturday, July 3, 2010

hi...
haizz.....
today with xiang wei sms is sooo hapi^^...haha...
n today is my sista...syueh yen go ''do work''/...
haha....^^...
with xiang wei sms ....then he say phn nt $ liao..~~~
at com chat~~~but me at outside=(...
so cannot chat.....haizz.z....n wait father fetch me go home lo...
haizz,...
where know....
bapa 12+++/....cai go back home lo..
haiz.....xiang wei he cannot open liao....wuwuuwuwwu...he close liao..~~
wuwuuwuww....
cant hear he say S2 liao...
wuwuuwwuwu...so sad.....
but i m waiting...
waitingg ....
waiting u online~~~~
]xw.....
i m WAITNG u.....
muackssssssssssssssssssssss............................................
don wan write liao...
wan sleep ...tomoro ....
me willllllllllllllllllllllllllll W A I T.....
if u nt open me oso willll wait.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment